Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Happenings


My writing here has been quiet, but many of my personal projects are slowly coming together. In addition to my crafty projects, I've been face painting more. Through word of mouth my art colleague Theresa and I have painted at a few events. We are looking forward to the adventures ahead and much of our conversation has been about not limiting ourselves to "face painters." We'd love to do pregnant bellies, or super hero parties, or body art for adults. You can find us on fb here.

My latest discovery is a glitter tattoo product. I can use the body glue free hand with a paint brush - it seems to last a LONG time which is good, but if I make a mistake or the person doesn't love the design it makes for an eyesore.

In the mean time while I work on finishing my posts with a goal of two a week from here on out, I'll leave you with a few pictures!


No comments:

Post a Comment