Monday, November 25, 2013

They are here! Breastfeeding cards!

I'm very excited that my breastfeeding thank you cards came this week. The idea of using my own drawings has been set aside for the time being. I found I didn't want to create a stereotype or limit the type of mother, baby, age on my cards. A few weeks ago I discovered Moo - a printing company with just what I needed. Tiny cards, rounded edges and I can put a variety of images on the backs of the cards. The first printing is simple with five of my nature photographs and one message, "You have brightened my day. Thank you for breastfeeding in public."



Going forward I would love to expand the images and the messages. Possibly one like: "You are doing an awesome job. Keep on breastfeeding!"

If you have any words of encouragement, leave them in the comments I'd love to expand this project and share the love with many women.





No comments:

Post a Comment